The fifth scientific conference of the pharmacists of Damietta sponsored by Horus University
Horus University participated as one of the sponsors of the fifth scientific conference of the pharmacists of Damietta, which was held at Al-Hikma Club in Ras Al-Bar city on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
- Representing the university in support of the scientific movement and community participation. This is known for the university through sponsoring several conferences in the past and in the near future.
- A delegation from the University, headed by Prof. Dr. Eman El-Bendari, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Prof. Dr. Sahar Jadra, Professor of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, attended by 52 members of the faculty.
- Students showed their happiness and benefited from the scientific lectures they attended in the field of specialization by a group of scientists and were handed over certificates of the number of hours they attended.
- The activities and lectures began with the attendance of students from 9 am and then the rest of the food at 2:15 pm and the students took food and then participated in the rest of the activities and lectures of the conference and then moved the delegation at 6 pm from the club.
- The university delegation represented an honorable representative with the cooperation of the management of the club and the conference.